On 05.03.2016 04:43, Konstantin Boudnik wrote:
> It saddens me to see this coming to it ;(

Yeah. You guys are introducing red tape that's a barrier for new
committers and a bureaucratic trap for everyone else.

For example: what happens when a module owner takes off for a couple
months? Which is likely, since this is, after all, a volunteer effort.
Are you going to block any changes to that module until/unless she
becomes active again, or just break your own rules for convenience?

Maybe you're counting on many module owners being employed to do this
stuff ... in which case you should all go back to the incubator because
you've learned NOTHING about open source collaboration in all this time.

Pah, what nonsense.

-- Brane

P.S.: Also please stop using "Ignite is complex" as an argument for
locking down on progress. Give the other guy the courtesy of assuming
he's not a total idiot. How about spending time on a comprehensive test
suite and developer documentation instead?