Hi Avani,

Thanks for taking interest in Apache Kafka.
Regarding the example code involving a MySQL database as a sink you can
take a look at this blog post:
https://aiven.io/developer/db-technology-migration-with-apache-kafka-and-kafka-connect
The example in there contains more moving pieces, but I believe it contains
your use case. Disclaimer, I'm employed by Aiven.

Regarding the "Book a demo with Kafka" you won't find this on the
kafka.apache.org page, because this is the project's website. For
commercial offerings you should head over to the websites of the copmanies
that offer Apache Kafka as a service. aiven.io, confluent.io and
instaclustr.com should have an option to request a demo.

Best,

--
[image: Aiven] <https://www.aiven.io>

*Josep Prat*
Open Source Engineering Director, *Aiven*
josep.p...@aiven.io   |   +491715557497
aiven.io <https://www.aiven.io>   |   <https://www.facebook.com/aivencloud>
  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/aiven/>   <https://twitter.com/aiven_io>
*Aiven Deutschland GmbH*
Alexanderufer 3-7, 10117 Berlin
Geschäftsführer: Oskari Saarenmaa & Hannu Valtonen
Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 209739 B