Hi Christo,

Thank you for writing the KIP.

I recently raised a PR to add metrics for tracking remote segment deletions
(https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/14375) but realised those metrics
were not mentioned in the original KIP-405 or KIP-930. Do you think these
would make sense to be added to this KIP and get included in the discussion?

Regards,
Gantigmaa