Hi, Justine,

Thanks for the reply.

Having "kafka-feature dependencies" seems enough to me. We don't need to
include the dependencies in the output of "kafka-feature describe".

We only support "dependencies" in kafka-feature, not kafka-storage. We
probably should do the same for "version-mapping".

bin/kafka-features.sh downgrade --feature metadata.version=16
--transaction.protocol.version=2
We need to add the --feature flag for the second feature, right?

In "kafka-features.sh describe", we only show the IV string for
metadata.version. Should we also show the level number?

Thanks,

Jun