Hi Fred,

Thanks for the updates!

Questions:

K11. Can we reconsider the introduction of two new exception subclasses?
Perhaps I don’t understand the benefit? Technically both the key and the value
could have deserialization errors, right?

K12. Is there a benefit to exposing both the ByteBuffer and byte[]?

K13. Isn’t it possible for the key() and/or value() calls to throw NPE? (Or
maybe I don’t understand why we need the old constructor :(

Thanks,
Kirk