Thanks for the update, Daniyar!

In addition to specifying the config interface, can you also specify
the Java interface? Namely, if I need to pass an instance of this
serde in to the DSL directly, as in Produced, Materialized, etc., what
constructor(s) would I have available? Likewise with the Serializer
and Deserailizer. I don't think you need to specify the implementation
logic, since we've already discussed it here.

If you also want to specify the serialized format of the data records
in the KIP, it could be useful documentation, as well as letting us
verify the schema for forward/backward compatibility concerns, etc.

Thanks,
John