Hey all,

It sounds like there's general agreement now on this KIP, so I updated
the KIP to fit in with Guozhang's overall proposed package structure.
Specifically, the proposed name for the new Processor interface is
"org.apache.kafka.streams.processor.api.Processor".

If there are no objections, then I plan to start the vote tomorrow!

Thanks, all, for your contributions.
-John