Hi John,

Just a wild thought about Transformer: now with the new Processor<KIn,
KOut, VIn, VOut>#init(ProcessorContext<KOut, VOut>), do we still need a
Transformer (and even ValueTransformer / ValueTransformerWithKey)?

What if:

* We just make KStream#transform to get a ProcessorSupplier as well, and
inside `process()` we check that at most one `context.forward()` is called,
and then take it as the return value.
* We would still use ValueTransformer for KStream#transformValue, or we can
also use a `ProcessorSupplier where we allow at most one
`context.forward()` AND we ignore whatever passed in as key but just use
the original key.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang