Dear Sergio,

Thanks for your reminder! I've been watching the marmotta's branch
refs/heads/develop (not much changes related to ldp service these
days). As you pointed out, I just checked the ldp branch and updated
my LdpServiceSPARQLImpl accordingly [1]. Now both LdpServiceSPARQLImpl
and LdpServiceImpl passed my unit tests as expected.

I'll keep a close eye on both the develop and ldp branches in the
coming weeks. With previous experience in the first half part of the
project, I think it's not difficult to translate the remaining changes
to the SPARQL implementations. I'll check and translate the changes
everyday. After the GSoC project, I can also offer contribution
related to this work.

In the meanwhile, I'll work on the documentations and the tests
(performance, w3c test suite, etc), as you mentioned in the mid-term
evaluation. I've been studying JMeter, TestNG and Rest-Assured. I'll
have a try in the next week and keep you posted.

Best,
Qihong Lin

[1]
https://github.com/confidencesun/marmotta/commit/cff11e06c0c13bd8d8a10fea5e9eccf8d31f86ba