Dear Sergio,

I'm sorry I can't understand you questions. It's appreciated if you
can help me clarify these:

1) If what changes in the new alternative CDI service is just the
invocations to the RepositoryConnection (I'd need to check the diff to
really assert that), would it still make sense to you to provide an
alternative CDIservice?
What do you mean by the "new alternative CDI service", and "an
alternative CDIservice"? I'm now translating the CDI service
(LdpServiceImpl) into SPARQL implementation. If anything changes, I
can translate it accordingly. Is that enough?

2)  Or would be more maintainable to move the translation into an
RepositoryConnection wrapper or something like that?
What's "an RepositoryConnection wrapper"? Why do we need that (i.e.
why more maintainable )? Can you show me an example? Thanks!

Best regards,
Qihong Lin