Hi Kazunari,

Kazunari Hirano wrote:
Hi Moshe, the new lead of Hebrew Native Language Project,

I had experience with non-localized OpenOffice.org builds from the
source code. I will release next Hebrew OpenOffice.org version.
Good news!

I am preparing to integrate Alan's code (that he sent to IssueZilla)
Can you give us the IssueZilla number?

Alan has reported and fixed many issues. For example, Issue Tracker
number 73707. As I understand, the fix should appear in OOo 2.4 source
code, but I am currently building OOo 2.3.1 version.

Hebrew OOo project is greatly appreciated. We receive feedback from
users and even publications in the press. We also receive
feature requests and bug reports from Hebrew OOo users.
I would like to see those publications :)
Have you filed those feature requests and bug reports in IssueZilla
(IssueTracker)?
I would like to see them :)

Example article in Hebrew, from November 2007:
http://it.themarker.com/tmit/article/1976
I conclude that there is wide adoption of Hebrew OOo, and we need
to release next version.
I am looking forward to seeing OpenOffice.org 2.4 Hebrew!

Thanks,
khirano

Moshe Gorohovsky

A6 CC A7 E1 C2 BD 8C 1B  30 8E A4 C3 4C 09 88 47   Tk Open Systems Ltd.