Hi Laurent,

I can't comment on the decision process, as I was not involved in it.
Someone else will have to comment on that.

The decision was well received by the community, as Paris is an
important and well communicated city. So it makes totally sense to
celebrate an international conference there.

Another point is who will work to make the conference possible. I
organized the conference in Barcelona, so I know is a huge amount of
work. The Catalan community, as always, will try to help the French
community in everything to make it possible.

Regards,

On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 12:50 PM, Laurent Godard <oooc...@free.fr> wrote:
> Hi Jesus
>
>> I think the legend is quite clear. The OpenOffice.org Conference 2011
>> will be held in Paris, France.
>>

> well, may be great ... (hum, who will work)
>
> but the main question is on the decisonal process
>
> Laurent

Jesús Corrius
http://www.corrius.org