У чет, 14. 10 2010. у 16:03 -0400, Louis Suárez-Potts пише:
> I think that's pretty much an example of his new role and equally of
> the conflict of interest

I do not think community members should be valued on what they are doing
inside other projects. Based on your reply I believe we agree on this.

> That is a misuse of our (OOo's) resources and lists. The
> OpenOffice.org project is about OpenOffice.org, it is not set up to
> advertise other projects.

Ok, I see that this can be such example. But I have seen in the past
people posting to the mailing list about extensions localization and
even some go-oo topics. The mail was well stated and was not using
demising OOo in promoting any other efforts.

Instead of warning Charles not to do this again and appreciate his
contributions to the OpenOffice.org project you are proclaiming your
personal decision as final.

As far as I know we do not have any process on electing project leads
(or do we have?), so I do not have any formal objections.

Thanks for sharing,
Goran