Le Tue, 19 Oct 2010 09:45:30 +0200,
"Simon Brouwer" <simon.o...@xs4all.nl> a écrit :

> Charles-H. Schulz schreef:
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > I just wanted to clarify things (again).
> > I am going to leave the project / we, the founders of the Document
> > Foundation, are going to leave the project at some given time and
> > have every intention to keep things clear and clean.
> >
> > But I/we are not going to be thrown out by people who just feel they
> > can get away with zero formality, and zero explanation, and by
> > ignoring our very own guidelines.
>
> Didn't Louis already explain that that is not what's happening?

After we complained heavily, yes. And I don't find his explanation to
be satisfactory. For other people (the now former treasurers) things
are quite clear and they were asked to resign.

> > Is that clear to everyone? I'm not insane, I
> > just want, just like the people from Oracle, a bit of respect.
>
> The way I see it, you're actually getting that, while not exactly
> trying hard to earn it. Please try to be rational and keep following
> that intention to keep things clear and clean.

Please define how I'm not being rational.
In the meantime, and given the fact that we're going nowhere and that
the tone is going up, I would like to request that the entire Community
Council, given the "quite large number of people including every member
of the CC who's not working for Oracle" who's moving/migrating/staying
here but contributing  to LibO and moving away/leaving OOo, should
resign and that general elections should be conducted (Hint: I won't
run this time, for people who still have their doubts).

It would show at least some sensitivity to the fact that the OOo
project has failed in at least some regard.

Best,
Charles.