Le Mon, 18 Oct 2010 16:10:44 +0200,
Pavel Janík <pa...@janik.cz> a écrit :

> On 18.10.2010, at 15:56, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
>
> > Martin: the community is leaving.
>
> No no. Charles and co left (or leaving, slowly so the damage to the
> OOo and the project is bigger...). That's correct. Nothing else.
> Community didn't left. Community of OpenOffice.org is still here.

No No No. The community (most of the NLC, not you Pavel, most of the QA
community, probably most of the Marketing volunteers, the independent
developers and non Oracle developers (not you Pavel) are moving to the
Document Foundation. But I accept the term "Charles and co", it's
somewhat reducing though :-)

best,
Charles.