Hello *

On Tuesday 19 October 2010, 13:37, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> We are moving to our own mailing list, so for that, we are compiling a
> database of the members of the list, *we are still subscribing them to the
> list*. However through a database 'proxy' where we could retrieve the
> 'community' of contributors. We have held several meetings on the matter
> and agree the message was a bit missleading.

misleading?

"Estamos trabajando en migrar a las nuevas listas de OpenOffice.org a
 DocumentFoundation y LibreOffice. Favor de registrarte aqu[í] en:"

the message is very clear:
you are working to migrate the OpenOffice.org ES mailing list to the new
Document Foundation and LibreOffice mailing lists

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina