Hey All!

It's time for our quarterly report for ORC.
Here is the draft. Please let me know if there is anything to add.

Bests,
William
--------

The mission of ORC is the creation and maintenance of software related
to the smallest, fastest columnar storage for Hadoop workloads.

## Issues:
There are no issues requiring board attention.

## Membership Data:
Apache ORC was founded 2015-04-21 (9 years ago)
There are currently 47 committers and 14 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is roughly 3:1.

    - No new PMC members. Last addition was Pavan Lanka on 2023-03-30.
    - Deshan Xiao was added as committer on 2024-01-11.

## Project Activity:
In addition to our current distribution channels, we have begun to
support two additional channels of ConanCenter and vcpkg.

According to our release cadence, we released three maintenance releases
in this quarter and helped other Apache communities use them.

    - 1.9.3 was released on 2024-03-21.
    - 2.0.0 was released on 2024-03-08.

In addition, we are preparing the following milestones for the next quarter.

    - 1.8.7 (April)
    - 2.0.1 (May)
    - 1.9.4 (June)

## Community Health:
In this quarter, the traffic of both dev, issues, and user mailing
lists have increased
by 36%, 86%, and 300% respectively.
According to the commit mailing list, the number of commits has
increased 59%, which is a good sign for community growth.