Thank you always, William.

Looks good to me. I have only two minor comments about typos

1.
- According to our release cadence, we released three maintenance
+ According to our release cadence, we released two maintenance

2.
- the traffic of both dev, issues, and user mailing lists
+ the traffic of dev, issues, and user mailing lists

Thanks,
Dongjoon.