What’s the thought on R dbplyr dependency?
________________________________
From: Jia Yu <ji...@apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2022 12:40:27 PM
To: dev@sedona.apache.org <dev@sedona.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sedona 1.3.0-incubating-rc1

Dear all,

This release is supposed to be the last release before graduation. Please
make sure you vote +1 with a checklist (see my vote below). The incubator
PMCs rejected our graduation proposal last time because we didn't provide
the checklist for each vote.

Again, checking this release is extremely easy if you use the MyBinder
notebook provided in Mo's email. All you need to do is click a few buttons
and wait a few minutes.

We really appreciate your help!

Thanks,
Jia

+1

I checked:
* Download links are valid
* Checksums and PGP signatures are valid
* DISCLAIMER and NOTICE are included
* Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release
* The project can compile from the source code