Hi Martin,

Sorry, I was travelling today. By saying "complicated" I mean cutting a
release with Apache standard is not easy. We definitely need to further
automate some of the processes here.

But you made a good point. Thank you again for the good suggestion. I have
merged your PR for SEDONA-193 and Mo will create 1.3.0-incubating-rc2
tomorrow.

Regards,
Jia