Hi Judy,

If you have added source files in the sink/ source folder, they should
appear in the assembly jar when you build. One thing I noticed is that you
are looking inside the "/dist" folder. That only gets populated if you run
"make-distribution". The normal development process is just to do "mvn
package" and then look at the assembly jar that is contained in core/target.

- Patrick