thanks matei its good to know i can create them like that

reynold, yeah somehow the words sql gets me going :) sorry...
yeah agreed that you need new transformations to preserve the schema info.
i misunderstood and thought i had to implement the bunch but that is
clearly not necessary as matei indicated.

allright i am clearly being slow/dense here, but now it makes sense to
me....