Hey Bobby,

Those are generic warnings that the hadoop libraries throw. If you are
using MapRFS they shouldn't matter since you are using the MapR client
and not the default hadoop client.

Do you have any issues with functionality... or was it just seeing the
warnings that was the concern?

Thanks for helping test!

- Patrick