Is there a jira to update the sql hive docs?Spark SQL and DataFrames - Spark
1.5.0 Documentation

|   |
|   |   |   |   |   |
| Spark SQL and DataFrames - Spark 1.5.0 DocumentationSpark SQL and DataFrame
Guide Overview DataFrames Starting Point: SQLContext Creating DataFrames
DataFrame Operations Running SQL Queries Programmatically Interoperating with
RDDs  |
|  |
| View on people.apache.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

it still says default is 0.13.1 but pom file builds with hive 1.2.1-spark.
Tom

     On Monday, August 24, 2015 4:06 PM, Sandy Ryza <sandy.r...@cloudera.com>
wrote:

 I see that there's an 1.5.0-rc2 tag in github now.  Is that the official RC2
tag to start trying out?
-Sandy
On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 7:23 AM, Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com> wrote:

PS Shixiong Zhu is correct that this one has to be fixed:

For example you can see assemblies like this are nearly empty:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachespark-1137/org/apache/spark/spark-streaming-flume-assembly_2.10/1.5.0-rc1/

Just a publishing glitch but worth a few more eyes on.