Anyone using HiveContext with secure Hive with Spark 1.5 and have it working?
We have a non standard version of hive but was pulling our hive jars and its
failing to authenticate.  It could be something in our hive version but
wondering if spark isn't forwarding credentials properly.
Tom

     On Tuesday, August 25, 2015 1:56 PM, Tom Graves