Hi, is there an existing way to blacklist any test suite?

Ideally we'd have a text file with a series of names (let's say comma
separated) and if a name matches with the fully qualified class name for a
suite, this suite will be skipped.

Perhaps we can achieve this via ScalaTest or Maven?

Currently if a number of suites are failing we're required to comment
these out, commit and push this change then kick off a Jenkins job
(perhaps building a custom branch) - not ideal when working with Jenkins,
would be quicker to use such a mechanism as described above as opposed to
having a few branches that are a little different from others.

Also, how can we quickly only run any one suite within, say, sql/hive? -f
sql/hive/pom.xml with -nsu results in compile failures each time.
Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.