quick update:  we actually did some of the maintenance on our systems
after the berkeley-wide outage caused by one of our (non-jenkins)
servers halting and catching fire.

we'll still have some downtime early wednesday, but tomorrow's will be
cancelled.  i'll send out another update real soon now with what we'll
be covering on wednesday once we get our current situation more under
control.  :)