Hi guys,

There is another memory issue. Not sure if this is related to Tungsten this
time because I have it disable (spark.sql.tungsten.enabled=false). It
happens more there are too many tasks running (300). I need to limit the
number of task to avoid this. The executor has 6G. Spark 1.5.1 is been used.

Best Regards,

Jerry

org.apache.spark.SparkException: Task failed while writing rows.
        at
org.apache.spark.sql.execution.datasources.DynamicPartitionWriterContainer.writeRows(WriterContainer.scala:393)
        at
org.apache.spark.sql.execution.datasources.InsertIntoHadoopFsRelation$$anonfun$run$1$$anonfun$apply$mcV$sp$3.apply(InsertIntoHadoopFsRelation.scala:150)
        at
org.apache.spark.sql.execution.datasources.InsertIntoHadoopFsRelation$$anonfun$run$1$$anonfun$apply$mcV$sp$3.apply(InsertIntoHadoopFsRelation.scala:150)
        at org.apache.spark.scheduler.ResultTask.runTask(ResultTask.scala:66)
        at org.apache.spark.scheduler.Task.run(Task.scala:88)
        at org.apache.spark.executor.Executor$TaskRunner.run(Executor.scala:214)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Unable to acquire 67108864 bytes of memory
        at
org.apache.spark.util.collection.unsafe.sort.UnsafeExternalSorter.acquireNewPage(UnsafeExternalSorter.java:351)
        at
org.apache.spark.util.collection.unsafe.sort.UnsafeExternalSorter.<init>(UnsafeExternalSorter.java:138)
        at
org.apache.spark.util.collection.unsafe.sort.UnsafeExternalSorter.create(UnsafeExternalSorter.java:106)
        at
org.apache.spark.sql.execution.UnsafeKVExternalSorter.<init>(UnsafeKVExternalSorter.java:74)
        at
org.apache.spark.sql.execution.UnsafeKVExternalSorter.<init>(UnsafeKVExternalSorter.java:56)
        at
org.apache.spark.sql.execution.datasources.DynamicPartitionWriterContainer.writeRows(WriterContainer.scala:339)