As a stop-gap, I can edit that page to have a small section about
preview releases and point to the nightly docs.

Not sure who has the power to push 2.0.0-preview to site/docs, but, if
that's done then we can symlink "preview" in that dir to it and be
done, and update this section about preview docs accordingly.