So the mesos issue (SPARK-16522) Michael is investigating. Unless it is
actually failing Mesos, I wouldn't call it a blocker.

The file path thing Alex brought up (SPARK-15899) only impacts test cases
on Windows. I think it's important to fix, but definitely not a blocker
either.

For the doc changes (SPARK-16553) I will republish the docs, but I won't
build another rc unless this vote does not go through, since docs are
published separately from release artifacts, as outlined in the original
email.