-1

There is a typo here
<http://people.apache.org/~pwendell/spark-releases/spark-2.0.0-rc4-docs-updated/sql-programming-guide.html#nan-semantics>
:

There is specially handling for not-a-number (NaN)…

Just kidding, of course (about the vote). :)

I vote +1 (for realz).

   - Successfully launched a test cluster using my project, Flintrock
   <https://github.com/nchammas/flintrock>. This confirms that the sbin/
   and make-distribution.sh “APIs” haven’t changed in a disruptive way.
   - Acceptance tests for a minor work project all passed on that cluster
   without any code modifications.

Disclaimer: I would normally perform some more thorough testing before
voting, but at this point at work I don’t have any Spark projects that are
instrumented with interesting performance or acceptance tests apart from
the one mentioned earlier.

Nick

Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Spark version