Hi, Michael.

It's a great news!

BTW, I'm wondering if the Jenkins (SparkPullRequestBuilder) knows this new
profile, -Pmesos.

The PR was passed with the following Jenkins build arguments without
`-Pmesos` option. (at the last test)
```
[info] Building Spark (w/Hive 1.2.1) using SBT with these arguments:
 -Pyarn -Phadoop-2.3 -Pkinesis-asl -Phive-thriftserver -Phive test:package
streaming-kafka-0-8-assembly/assembly streaming-flume-assembly/assembly
streaming-kinesis-asl-assembly/assembly
```
https://amplab.cs.berkeley.edu/jenkins/job/SparkPullRequestBuilder/64435/consoleFull

Also, up to now, Jenkins seems not to use '-Pmesos' for all PRs.

Bests,
Dongjoon.