A quick look shows that maybe dev/sparktestsupport/modules.py needs to
be modified, and a "build_profile_flags" added to the mesos section
(similar to hive / hive-thriftserver).

Note not all PR builds will trigger mesos currently, since it's listed
as an independent module in the above file.

--
Marcelo