thank you Michael!I didn't know apache was a deep website on the clear net :P
But I didn't expect anything less lol very coollll

    On Friday, September 2, 2016 6:04 PM, Michael Allman <mich...@videoamp.com>
wrote:

 Hi Dayne,
Have a look at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Contributing+to+Spark. I
think you'll find answers to most of your questions there.
Cheers,
Michael

On Sep 2, 2016, at 8:53 AM, Dayne Sorvisto <daynesorvi...@yahoo.ca.INVALID>