The question is just whether the metadata and instructions involving these
Maven packages counts as sufficient to tell the user that they have different
licensing terms. For example, our Ganglia package was called spark-ganglia-lgpl
(so you'd notice it's a different license even from its name), and our Kinesis
one was called spark-streaming-kinesis-asl, and our docs both mentioned these
were under different licensing terms. But is that enough? That's the question.

Matei