Even for the mailing list, I'd love to have a short set of instructions on how
to submit your questions (maybe on http://spark.apache.org/community.html or
maybe in the welcome email when you subscribe). It would be great if someone
added that. After all, we have such instructions for contributing PRs, for
example.

Matei