That would be awesome. I’m not sure whether we want 3.0 to be right after 2.3
(I guess this Scala issue is one reason to start discussing that), but even if
we do, I imagine that wouldn’t be out for at least 4-6 more months after 2.3,
and that’s a long time to go without Scala 2.12 support. If we decide to do 2.4

Matei