I agree that we should hold off on the Arrow upgrade if it requires major
changes to our testing. I did have another thought that maybe we could just
add another job to test against Python 3.5 and pyarrow 0.10.0 and keep all
current testing the same? I'm not sure how doable that is right now and
don't want to make a ton of extra work, so no objections from me to hold
off on things for now.