Thanks for doing this. The more things we have accessible to the
project members in general the better!

(Now there's that hive fork repo somewhere, but let's not talk about that.)

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 9:30 AM shane knapp <skn...@berkeley.edu> wrote:
>> > * the JJB templates are able to be run by anyone w/jenkins login access
>> > without the need to commit changes to the repo.  this means there's a
>> > non-zero potential for bad actors to change the build configs.  since we
>> > will only be managing test and compile jobs through this, the chances for
>> > Real Bad Stuff[tm] is minimized.  i will also have a local server, not on
>> > the jenkins network, run a nightly cron job that grabs the latest configs
>> > from github and syncs them to jenkins.

Not sure if that's what you meant; but it should be ok for the jenkins
servers to manually sync with master after you (or someone else) have
verified the changes. That should prevent inadvertent breakages since
I don't expect it to be easy to test those scripts without access to
some test jenkins server.

--
Marcelo