Shane, Thank you for initiating this work! Can we do an audit of jenkins
users and trim down the list?

Also, for packaging jobs, those branch snapshot jobs are active (for
example,
https://amplab.cs.berkeley.edu/jenkins/view/Spark%20Packaging/job/spark-master-maven-snapshots/
for publishing snapshot builds from master branch). They still need
credentials. After we remove the encrypted credential file, are we planning
to use jenkins as the single place to manage those credentials and we just
refer to them in jenkins job config?