Saisai,

There is no blocker now. I ran into some difficulties in publishing the
jars into Nexus. The publish task was finished, but Nexus gave me the
following error.

*failureMessage Failed to validate the pgp signature of
'/org/apache/spark/spark-streaming-flume-assembly_2.11/2.4.1/spark-streaming-flume-assembly_2.11-2.4.1-tests.jar',
check the logs.*

I am sure my key is in the key server, and the weird thing is that it fails
on different jars each time I ran the publish script.

Sincerely,

DB Tsai
Web: https://www.dbtsai.com
PGP Key ID: 42E5B25A8F7A82C1