Since rc8 was already cut without the k8s client upgrade; the build is
ready to vote, and including k8s client upgrade in 2.4.1 implies that
we will drop the old-but-not-that-old
K8S versions as Sean mentioned, should we include this upgrade in 2.4.2?

Thanks.

Sincerely,

DB Tsai
Web: https://www.dbtsai.com