Thanks Sean.

I am very happy to hear that the community will put effort to fix the
ARM-related issues. I'd be happy to help if you like. And could you give
the trace link of this issue, then I can check it is fixed or not, thank
you.
As far as I know the old versions of spark support ARM, and now the new
versions don't, this just shows that we need a CI to check whether the
spark support ARM and whether some modification break it.
I will add a demo job in OpenLab to build spark on ARM and do a simple UT
test. Later I will give the job link.

Let me know what you think.

Thank you all!