>  I think any AA64 work is going to have to define very clearly what
"works" is defined as

+1
It's very valuable to build a clear scope of these projects functionality
for ARM platform in upstream community, it bring confidence to end user and
customers when they plan to deploy these projects on ARM.

This is absolute long term work, let's to make it step by step, CI,
testing, issue and resolving.

Steve Loughran <ste...@cloudera.com.invalid> 于2019年6月27日周四 下午9:22写道: