I'm not against it, but the JIRAs will already show that the small
ARM-related difference like floating-point in log() were resolved.
Those aren't major enough to highlight as key changes in the 2000+
resolved. it didn't really not-work before either, as I understand;
Spark isn't specific to an architecture, so I don't know if that
situation changed materially in 3.0; it still otherwise ran in 2.x on
ARM right? It would imply people couldn't use it on ARM previously.
You can certainly announce you endorse 3.0 as a good release for ARM
and/or call attention to it on user@.