@Sean Owen,
Thanks for attention this.
I agree with you, it's probably not very appropriate to say 'support arm
from 3.0 release'. How about change to the word "Spark community supports
fully tests on arm from 3.0 release"?
Let's try to think about it from the user's point of view than
developer,users have to know exactly whether spark supports arm well and
wheter spark fully tests on arm. If we specify spark is fully tests on arm,
I believe users will have much more confidence to run spark on arm.