OK, then I'd vote for TableViewCatalog, because
1. This is how Hive catalog works, and we need to migrate Hive catalog to
the v2 API sooner or later.
2. Because of 1, TableViewCatalog is easy to support in the current
table/view resolution framework.
3. It's better to avoid name conflicts between table and views at the API
level, instead of relying on the catalog implementation.
4. Caching invalidation is always a tricky problem.