Can we extend the voting window to next Wednesday? This week is a holiday
week for the lunar new year. AFAIK, many members in Asia are taking the
whole week off. They might not regularly check the emails.

Also how about starting a separate email thread starting with [VOTE] ?

Happy Lunar New Year!!!

Xiao

Holden Karau <hol...@pigscanfly.ca> 于2022年2月3日周四 12:28写道: