> There’s one last task to simply caching the Docker image (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-39522).
I will have to be less active for this week and next week because of the
Spark Summit. Would appreciate if somebody
finds some time to take a stab.

I did some investigations on spark container jobs (pyspark/sparkr/lint)
using cache, and draft a doc to help you guys understand #36980
<https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/36980>:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_uiId-U1DODYyYZejAZeyz2OAjxcnA-xfwjynDF6vd0

> About a quick hallway meetup, I will be there after Holden’s talk at
least to say hello to her :-).

Something topic I was interesting about and related to build CI:
- K8S integrations <https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/35830> test on GA:
- To help various OS <https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/35142> and multi
architecture/hardware (x86/arm64, gpu) integration support, what we can do
to help improving.
Please feel free to ping me if necessary. It's a little bit pity I couldn't
have the opportunity to be there, I hope you guys have a fabulous meet on
summit!

Regards,
Yikun