Couple of updates:

   -

   All builds passed now with all combinations we defined in the GitHub
   Actions (e.g., branch-3.2, branch-3.3, JDK 11,
   JDK 17 and Scala 2.13), see https://github.com/apache/spark/actions cc @Tom
   Graves <tgraves...@yahoo.com> @Dongjoon Hyun <dongjoon.h...@gmail.com>
    FYI
   -

   except one test that is being failed due to OOM. That’s being fixed at
   https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/36954, see
   also https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/36787#discussion_r901190636
   -

   I am now adding PySpark, SparkR jobs to the scheduled builds at
   https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/36940
   and see if they pass. We might need a couple of more fixes there.
   -

   There’s one last task to simply caching the Docker image (
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-39522).
   I will have to be less active for this week and next week because of the
   Spark Summit. Would appreciate if somebody
   finds some time to take a stab.

About a quick hallway meetup, I will be there after Holden’s talk at least
to say hello to her :-).
Let’s have a quick chat about our CI. We still have some general problems
to cope with like the lack of resources in
GitHub Actions.